Monday, August 4, 2008

It has been a while!

Hello all!


I know I have not updated this site in about six months. What can I say, life has been a bit crazy in the last few months. Updating my blog has not been the highest priority for me nor has been hammering on the beetle with any kind of dedication.

First off.... My wife and I are expecting our first child! We are both very excited!

The news of our new family member has had me running around trying to figure out what needs to be done to the house, how to arrange things in order to accommodate another person has been tough but doable. All those years of playing Tetris have finally paid off :)

My indoor swimming pool has finally been dried up and all of the flooring problems have been taken care of. The hall way came out fine and it actually looks like I knew what I was doing. I will take a couple of pictures and post to the site.... just so everyone knows I have not been slacking for the last few months.


The bug... I have not been able to spend hours on end or anything like that but I have been toying with the car when I get a few minutes. Ten minutes here or twenty minutes there... all of this equals not too much of a noticeable gain but, it is not wasted time. I have been able to get some of the more detailed paint remove taken care of. In between the slots above the rear deck have consumed the most time but they are all done and ready for primmer. There are a few other spots that got some attention over the months...again, nothing with with any kind of dedication but a little work here and there.

I will be sure to get a few pictures taken and updated here in the next few days.

At any rate, thanks for checking back in. I am still working on it and it is still a pretty good hobby as far as hobbies go!

No comments: