Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The flooring is coming along at a good clip....

I got the laundry room back together.
I have never laid title before so I was surprised how well it turned out. I still need to get some shelving back into the laundry room but, that can wait until I get the rest of the house taken care of. I did replace the rubber hoses for both the hot and cold water after reading a good bit about how they usually fail to hold up after about five years of usage... which is pretty close to the time that I had put these in originally. Anyway, I have stainless braided lines that look pretty cool and are supposed to be guaranteed to never fail. I also replaced the old dryer vent with a pretty heavy duty version.... might as well, while I was in there anyway.
So with the laundry room out of the way, I started on the Master Bedroom and the hardwoods. Like everything it is slow to get me started where I feel that I am doing the right thing but, I got pretty comfortable laying these pieces in and they are turning out to my liking. I think it is going to crank out in the next week or so... hopefully I can get the house knocked out by the end of the month.

Once done, I am going to take a weekend for myself and lay low.
Well, there we are.... I need to take care of the immediate need before I can get back to the bug. I guess that is life!

No comments: